What's old is new again with this retro-inspired black and white, with a hint of blue, houndstooth check blazer. Crafted from a premium cotton blend knitted in Italy, this deconstructed jacket blends the comfort of a sweater with the style of a tailored blazer. Designed for the modern man, this jacket is cut in Jack Victor's Gibson model that embraces the natural stretch of the fabric in an extra lightly constructed contemporary fit that moves with the wearer, offering incomparable comfort in the same clean silhouette of a traditional blazer.
- Single-breasted two-button jacket
- Notch lapel
- Lower patch pockets and upper welt breast pocket
- Natural canvas construction
- Butterfly-shaped interior body lining for comfort and relaxed style
- Set-in sleeve construction for a natural shoulder expression
- Pick stitching details
- Jacket length 29.5" on 40R
- Viscose (made from bamboo), woven in Italy
- Made in Montreal
- Dry clean only
Fit and size:
True to size.
Considered a Modern fit; comfortable in the chest and shoulders with a tapered waistline.